Glasses Test

I'm in the market for new eyeglasses and this lovely company - Jimmy Fairly - lets you try 4 pairs out at home. They mail them to you and include the return postage as well, yay! The company also donates one pair of glasses for every pair purchased. It looks like they're active in Nepal, for example. So I'd like to buy a pair from them, if possible. Their prices are reasonable and I think they have stylish glasses.

So, please help me choose new frames! Here's the four I tried; sorry for the crappy bathroom photos:


There's actually only three frames represented here. Choices three and four are the same frame in different colors. The other two types of frames also have different colors available.

So what do you think?

Comments

  1. Personally, I love Option 1 or Option 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Option 2 suits you best of all. What other colours do they have it in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'aime bien la 1 pour la forme , mais je préfère la 4 pour la couleur

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all nice, but I like the second option. I think the larger frame suits your face shape beautifully! Or maybe it's that I like your smile in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci tout le monde!

    @ Picnicfan, they have Option 2 in a marbled black as well. Pretty much the same color as Number 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most definitely number 4 in my opinion. Very contemporary with the clear lower frame (or is that only over here in Europe?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like options 1 and 4. That lighter colour looks great on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts