I'm Back

This is just a quick post to let you know that I'm back in town and working on editing my trip photos (I took over 1100!) in order to share some with you. I also wanted to brag about the fact that up until today I wore something me-made every day in July! See, I'm wearing my brown skirt here:


I know, I know, you can't really see the skirt - you'll just have to trust me! Maybe my friend Drew (also pictured) has some photos where you can see my outfit; I'll share more later. This picture was taken with my camera timer at Korcula, a Croatian island in the Adriatic Sea.

The only bottoms that I brought with me on the trip are me-made: my brown and red linen skirts and my brown linen pants. Unfortunately I have some quality control issues with the red skirt - I developed two different holes on two different seams. I don't know if the problem is incorrect stitch length or thread tension or thread quality...but I'll try to rectify.

Get ready to have some vacation posts! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts