Cat Attack

Cat attack in the sewing space:


'Nuff said.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness!!! At least, it has not attacked the patterns on the left.
    How nice the cat...ha, ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope it´s not as bad as it seems…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek I hope it isn't too much damage! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! Flippin' cats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She just got into my scrap bin, so there's no fabric damage (thank goodness!), but there is definitely box damage! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUI! I currently have seven kittens all over the place, so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, kitty! Patterns are all safe, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, bad kitty! ;)
    Glad that she only got to your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahahaa oh, cats. How we love them so. Mind, I'm not laughing at your predicament, just at the ridiculousness of the situation because I, too, have had days like this. Hope you were able to get things cleaned up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts