The Strasbourg Christmas Market or What I've Been Up To

I haven't been doing much crafting lately, as predicted, but I have been doing some sight-seeing:


My family came out from Arizona to celebrate Christmas in Alsace, where T. is from. This was their first time in eastern France.

Here's another little photo sampling, in Eguisheim:


I was disappointed not to have a white Christmas, but I guess having mild weather is a boon for air travel. ;)

I'll see everybody after the New Year, celebrate safely!!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your family Donna; and all the best for a prosperous and happy New Year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Hope you guys enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that you had your family to visit for Christmas - I hope you have had a lovely time. I am just catching up with my blog reading. The glimpses of Strasbourg market look good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how lovely to have your family visit, and to visit the Alsace! My grandpa came from there, but alas, he died before I was born and I have never visited yet. It looks very pretty!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts