Beginning of Me-May-Made 2013

I wore my Tilted Duster (pattern by Norah Gaughan) on day one, but the outfit was very uninspiring, so I didn't take a photo.

I did take photos the next three days, however:

On day two I wore a newly finished dress, yay!  I used New Look 6098.  The fabric is a pretty heavy knit that I purchased from Ray-Stitch.  I originally had it earmarked for a Renfrew, but I decided to use it for a dress instead.

On day three I wore my celery-colored blouse (fabric also from Ray-Stitch).  I made this last summer with Simplicity 2339.

And today I wore a skirt that I made two years ago using Simplicity 2655, as well as a newly completed scarf using the Diagonal Lace Scarf by Helena Frank.  And my sunglasses 'cuz it was sunny!! :)

Comments

  1. All lovely outfits!Nice to see you joining in again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I like your new dress, and how 'springy' all your outfits looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits all look so nice and spring-y :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks great on you!!! More pictures please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour palette of your outfits. The new knit dress looks fab.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colour coordinated outfits. The palette is very spring inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new dress! That green is fantastic on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts